Thursday 9 March 2017

What is cosplay?


Welcome to my 2nd blog post. Jungko's here to tell you some more information about cosplay. I forgot to mention that Jungko is my nickname. In my country (Thailand), they had first name, last name, and nickname. Sorry again for having a complicated name to memorize. Anyway, to my readers who don't know what cosplay is, I'm gonna explain it to you. If you already know what cosplay is, just read it anyway!


So, what is cosplay you wondered? You basically dress up as one character and then you act like them. For example, you liked Harry Potter and you decided to dress up like him and act like the greatest wizard. It sounds silly, but it's true. Obviously, cosplay was originally from Japan. I find the Japanese word for cosplay a bit odd (Kosupure). Cosplay has been rapidly growing in number since the 1990s. And mostly performed in the events, commonly features of the fan conventions and social network.


Did you know there's a few male cosplayers cosplayed as a female character? I am skeptical, but it's true. Sometimes I think cosplayers are either a genius or an idiot. Either way, I admire the cosplayers who put their efford and souls into their outfit.









Cosplay Event.














To end my 2nd blog post, I'm gonna show you a picture of my eaten package of Twix chocolate bar. As you can see here, I completely devoured half of it. It was good, moist and delicious.


Jungko signing out.


2 comments:

  1. Is there a a cosplay festival or event in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man for clarifling what this event actully is

    ReplyDelete