Monday 20 March 2017

Final thoughts


Hello and welcome to my eighth blog post, how are you readers doing for today? Today, I'm gonna talk about my final thoughts on this challenge that I faced for the past four weeks.

To be honest, I lost all my hopes during the Armour sections. It was a disaster, like literally. I also wasted 70 dollars on a forms that ended up in the recycle bin. This is something that I didn't expected during my challenge. Who knew this was coming all along?

If only I'm more expert at making the form pieces, it would be a great success. But the events has been rewritten at the wrong time. Such as friend not coming to the event, the pieces was too hard to make, and even worse thing that could happened: losing your hope.

Ah, the youth is so cruel isn't it? No matter how hard you tried, but in the end, it always failed. Just like my school days. Sometimes you either get a good days and bad days, life can be such like an overdose.

However, to solve this solutions, I need more numbers and times to conquer this madness. I'm not giving up on this challenge yet. This project will continue and will be finish by the end of July.

From now on, I will post some random blog posts about myself and probably some experiences about my drawing skill.

To end this blog, we'll see you all next times.

Jungko's Signing Off.

4 comments:

  1. Hey jungko do you think we could see a picture of you in your black morphsuit which you talked about below :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jungko, I know you're doing your best of completing the costume, I think you're doing the right choice of not giving up. It's like "If you don't succeed, try, try again".

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you finish this costume, is there any other characters you want to make?

    ReplyDelete