Thursday 16 March 2017

Helmet arrived!


Hello and welcome to my sixth blog post, how are you readers doing today? After I have waited for 2 - 3 weeks, my helmet has finally arrived. It was... MASSIVE.

It was 1/2 scale. It fitted my head pretty well. There was one problem with this helmet ,that is, I CAN'T SEE WELL! Every time I breath out with my mouth, my sight got fogged up with my breath. The vision was also small. I hope I don't trip during the event, otherwise I would hurt myself or damage my suits. I'm a bit worried about this, since my morph suit vision is also very dark, wearing with this helmet makes it worse. I LITERALLY CANNOT SEE ANYTHING BUT DARKNESS!

That's pretty good!
However, I am satisfied with this product. It was well-made with spreadable horns, and best of all, comes with lights. This helmet required 4 AA batteries for the lights in the eyes and the forehead. Unfortunately, the wire of the forehead was loosen, so it doesn't work anymore. I'm planning to get it fixed during my school holidays.

So I have to make other costume parts such as Armour, Shoulder pads and Bracers. I have a problem with it. I'll discuss about this on my next blog.












To finish of my sixth post, why am I using a anime girl avatar picture? Probably because she's cute. Her name was Jibril from the anime called  "No Game No Life". She was quite old, 6000 years old. I recommended this anime if you're interested.


Jungko's signing off























 

7 comments:

  1. So Jungko, if it's very hard to see with the helmet on as every breath you take fogs the eyes of the helmet, what if you could modify the helmet to add vents to vent air in and out so it doesn't fog up your vision?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, It would be a waste of money if I modify this helmet. This helmet cost 330 dollars! I would rather NOT to do that.

      Delete
    2. Okay, but is there any other way you can do to prevent your site from fogging up?

      Delete
  2. This is awesome!! I like your idea of doing cosplay, i used do it dressing up as harry potter all the time as a kid so i can relate to this, could you please put a photo up of you in the full suit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably at July, I dropped this project since it was too hard to make.

      Delete