Tuesday 7 March 2017

About me


Hello? Is this on? Excuse me please. This is my first time making a blog post. I am Rahut Wangpattanasirikul. I'm sorry to have a ridiculous long name. Anyway, I'm a 17 year old student who is currently studying in Perth, Australia. I am not Australian, I'm from Thailand. My hobbies are drawing and playing computer games. My dream was either becoming mangaka or writing a novel in Japan. Oh, mangaka is basically Japanese cartoon artists. I also watch a few animes. Anime are also Japanese animated cartoons that comes with many genres and plot. For easier explanation, I'm an Otaku, which is a Japanese term for people with obsessive interests, commonly the anime and manga.




Tommorow, I am going to start my 1st project on making costume, the non-fiction one. And I'll be doing this outfit.  The person that you can see below, he was from one of my favorite live-action non-fiction TV show characters. The show was called "Kamen Rider Agito". Of course, it was Japanese. It was quite old as well, 2001! It was aired January 28, 2001 to January 27, 2002. The catchphrase for the series is "Awaken the soul" (目覚めろ、その魂 Mezamero, sono tamashii).






Kamen Rider Agito










To end my first blog, I bid farewell to you.

6 comments:

  1. So if you're really going to make this whole costume of that in the picture above, how long would it take for you to create such project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, I think around 1 month for making it.

      Delete
    2. Okay, well for that case, si there any other costumes you want to create?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is Kamen Rider Alito? and what does he do?

    ReplyDelete