Sunday 19 March 2017

Problems, everywhere.


Hello and welcome to my seventh blog post, how are you readers doing today? Today, I'm gonna talk about the problems that I wanted to tell you.

Currently, I have to drop the project for the Armour pieces. It's too difficult to make, measure, and spray paint the pieces. I also accidentally brought a wrong foam to make the Armour, which means I wasted 70 dollars for nothing. There's also another problem about the event. My friend Thea Gianoli, who's the one that making me do cosplay, cannot go to the event. She told me that she is saving her money for something else, something about education. Since she told me that, she told me to participate in the another event, at July.

Well, at least I have a plenty of times to solve this problem. Looks like I have to request the professionals to make me a chest, arms & legs bracers, and the shoes. I hope they'll make a fantastic job on details.

If I chose to make my own, it would probably be a bad idea. I mean, what if it looks bad? I'll probably become a jester, rather than a hero.

Speaking of problems, I have mentioned that the blue forehead part of the helmet didn't glow after I replaced the new AA batteries. I'm also gonna have someone to fix it as well, since I'm not good at electricity circuit wires.

Well, today blog post is about problems isn't it? Speaking of another problems, THERE'S TWO ANNOYING PEOPLES BEHIND ME WHO DON'T DO THEIR OWN WORK AND KEEP MAKING ANNOYING SOUNDS! OH MY GOODNESS! I CAN'T FOCUS ON TYPING UP THIS BLOG! I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT THEM RIGHT NOW!

Oh, sorry. I'm just letting my problems and frustration all out. It felt so heavy and a bit heat inside.
It's weird to let it out with my keyboard, instead of screaming out loud.

To end my seventh blog post, I have to inform you that there's a prequel of Kamen Rider Agito. It's not direct prequel, but the setting is in the same universe. It's called Kamen Rider Kuuga (仮面ライダークウガ Kamen Raidā KūgaMasked Rider Kuuga). It was aired from January 30, 2000 to January 21, 2001.If you look closely, both have similar designs, especially the helmet. However, Kuuga is a Stag-Beetle, while Agito is a Western-Dragon. Kuuga might be stronger than Agito, but I liked them both.

Jungko's Signing off.






Kuuga



Agito



1 comment:

  1. that's a shame about thea not able to go and whats the difference in the two Agito and Kuuga? which one would be easier to make

    ReplyDelete