Sunday 12 March 2017

About Agito + Requirement



Hello and welcome to my third blog. Jungko's here to talk about my requirement for cosplay event. I'm doing well, if you're curious about my current status. Let's get back to the main topic for today. As you may know, I'm making my costume to participate my very first cosplay experience. The character I'm making was called "Kamen Rider Agito" (仮面ライダーアギト Kamen Raidā Agito, Masked Rider ΑGITΩ)

He was an ancient, mystic warrior. He had the power of light inside him, turning him into bone-crushing machines. He can transform into 6 different forms. He also became more powerful as the series progressed, as befitting an evolving Agito. He managed to achieve the powerful Burning Form, the stress and power of which made him fight with brutal, animalistic ferocity. The culmination was in his Shining Form, molting his Burning Foam and gaining the power of the sun. The main reasons he fought, it because he needs to defeat the vile evil lord of darkness called "The Unknown". Oh and his motif was Western Dragon.

Burning Form
Shining Form
Ground Form (Main Form)








Alright, now it's time to inform my readers what do i need. I need a lot of foams, black morph suit, a few paint sprays, cutting tools, ruler, measurement, paper, pencil and the most hardest part: his helmet and a belt. I can really find a way to make it?


To end my 3rd blog, I have to inform you that anime was fun and interesting to watch. Don't say that it's suck, you haven't try to watch it yet. I just don't understand why people hates anime when they didn't even watch it yet.


Jungko's signing out.










1 comment: