Thursday 16 March 2017

Morphsuit and Belt


Hello and welcome to my fifth blog. It's already fifth post! That was quick, isn't it? For today's topic, I had some few items that arrived today. It was a black morphsuit and a belt. (Alter Ring). Let's get some more details about those items, shall we?






The Alter Ring belt was.. unexpected. The size of the belt was very small, I can't even put it on during my first trial. Luckily, my torso are quite small. Also, there are a few damaged marks on the belt, since it was second hand product. I was okay with this, since no one is gonna look at my belt much anyway. Oh, and it comes with the sound! So uh, let me show you how Agito transform, shall we? Compare to the top and the bottom. The top one was from the show, the bottom one was me.




Don't call me an idiot, those poses are cool anyway.

And here comes another product, the blackmorph suit. When I first wore it, it was weird. I can't see much through it, it a bit dark. And the zipper was jammed for a while, I couldn't  take off my suit afterwards. However, I managed to take it out later. It was very annoying. A few of my products will come afterwards.


It would be a helmet, which has lights and spreadable horns.



To finish off my fifth blog post, I have to inform you that I am hungry now. I wonder if I could eat some pizza today.

Jungko's signing off.




















No comments:

Post a Comment