Tuesday 14 March 2017

Helmet, Belt and Unexpected event.


Hello and welcome to my 4th blog, how are you guys doing? Today, I'm gonna talk about helmet and belt. The main reason to talk about, is how am i gonna do this kind of shape? I mean, technically I'm not an expert. I gonna admit this: I can't make helmet and belt, I'm a failure. Did i give up? Nope, not yet. There's must be some solution for this kind of situation. Think, think, think... Ah! I've got it!

I probably need to buy a toy version of the belt, and a helmet from eBay. But the problem is, it will be expensive. The belt might be the hardest, since the show was made in 2001. The toys product was produced around 2001 as well. So yeah, I was 16 years late to buy some of that products that i wanted. Oh well, i guess second hand would be easier and cheaper. What about the helmet? I had a trust issue with eBay since my elder sister didn't receive her items long time ago. Good grief, I'm glad to remembered that. But since this is emergency, I had to order it. But the price was EXPENSIVE! 300 DOLLARS?! I COULD BUY AROUND 5 GAMES WITH THAT MONEY! WHAT?! EVEN THE SECOND HAND BELT COST 100 DOLLARS?! THIS IS INSANE!

Oh, sorry. I was a bit panic for a while. Anyway, my mom ordered the belt and the helmet for me. But she told me to study well, and i agree with her. I hope i don't break her promise, otherwise she won't believe me next time i ask her for the products that i wanted. This is the most important part, I assure you.



To finish off my 4th blog, I have to inform you something. There's a few peoples during my English period kept making very annoying sounds. I can't even focus on typing this blog. To all readers to just read my blogs, tell them to improve their behavior and manners, if you can. Thank you!


Jungko's signing out.


Belt (Alter Ring)

Close up of Agito's Helmet









No comments:

Post a Comment